Tag Archives: fedco indonesia
HP-HEMI – High Pressure Pump By Fedco
SSD Series Feed Pumps – High Pressure Pump By Fedco
The SSD series single-stage centrifugal high-pressure pump (HPP) performs just like any heavy-duty SWRO feed pump, but at a higher efficiency and lower capital cost. Featuring expedited delivery, it is ideal for the most demanding project schedule. The SSD series can reach pressures of 82 bar (1200 psi) when when coupled with the HPB or HP-HEMI recovery devices. The direct drive motor can be 50 or 60 Hz two-pole motor with speeds of 2900 – 3500 RPM.
Our mega system SSD feed pump is supplied in Duplex SS 2205 or optional Super Duplex SS 2507. A one-piece shaft is machined from bar stock, and the single-stage design provide a small footprint. The SSD series uses pumpage-lubricated bearings for maintenance-free operation.
Hydraulic Pressure Boosters (HPBs) – High Pressure Pump By Fedco
FEDCO leads the industry in turbocharger efficiency as the first and only company to exceed 80% transfer efficiency. The same technology used in our record-setting unite is used throughout our entire HPB product line.
Superior efficiency comes with superior reliability as FEDCO offers an industry-leading three year limited warranty on the HPB product line. Our high quality design includes:
- Total elimination of all external tubing and valves
- One-piece rotor construction
- Multi-vane diffuser
- Rotor-flo thrust bearing lubrication
The HPB comes in both standard and mega system sizes.
Compare other suppliers with FEDCO for real-world comparisons and you will find system builders and end-users prefer the FEDCO brand HPB turbocharger energy recovery for efficiency and service. Certified test results confirm, FEDCO turbochargers are up to 10% more efficient. FEDCO is the foremost leader in the turbocharger efficiency with guaranteed performance and the only units with 80+% transfer efficiency. Our engineering and manufacturing teams have the most experience and most advanced test equipment for continuous efficiency improvements.
Standard HPB Product Line
With nine models, there is a perfect HPB for the most demanding project requirements. Standard MOC is Duplex SS 2205, however, customers also have the option to utilize Super Duplex SS 2507. Brine nozzle valve actuators and flanged connections are also available for the HPB. Each product is built to customer flow and pressure specifications, and delivery of a standard HPB is only three to six weeks!
Brine Flow Regulation
Brine flow adjustment is accomplished by simply turning the aux nozzle handle. Open to increase brine flow and close to reduce it; the multi-turn needle valve provides precise flow regulation. Brine is not bypassed when the nozzle is open – all brine flow passes through the turbine impeller to maximize energy recovery.
Whether is is field operation log sheet data or precision test stand data, the HPB displays the highest average efficiency of any turbocharger ERD. Fully-machined rotors, multi-vane diffusers, and CFD-optimized hydraulic design are what set the HPB apart.
Mega HPB Product Line
Six mega HPB models cover some of the largest SWRO trains on earth, including the HPB-1400s used in Jeddah III. Standard MOC is Duplex SS 2205 with optional Super Duplex SS 2507; brine nozzle valve actuators and flanged connections are also available.
Hundreds of Tests, Years of Analysis
The mega HPB line is subjected to numerous CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) runs, which in turn involve trillions of calculations to optimize every inch of the flow passages.
Proprietary softward converts the CFD designs into CNC (Computer Numerical Control) programs to turn the Duplex SS / Super Duplex SS plates into ultra-smooth, hydraulically-optimal feed and brine channels, while special bearing systems ensure reliable operation with minimal bearing losses.
MSD Series Feed Pumps – High Pressure Pump By Fedco
The MSD series multi-stage centrifugal high-pressure feed pumps provide a new level of reliability and efficiency in SWRO pumps.
Loaded with unique features, such as the patented Water Bearing™ thrust bearing, complete duplex SS construction, pumpage-lubricated bearings, and maintenance-free design ensure years of trouble-free operation.
MSS Feed Pump – High Pressure Pump By Fedco
MSS pumps are multistage centrifugal feed pumps specifically designed for brackish and seawater reverse osmosis service, representing the most reliable high-pressure feed pump available today.
Loaded with unique features such as the patented Water Bearing™ thrust bearing, pumpage-lubricated shaft bearings, and maintenance-free design, the MSS ensures years of trouble-free operation. The MSS also features one of the longest warrenties in the industry – a full 12 months of coverage from the date of product installation.
Custom-built packages for industry-leading performance in every application.
- Simplicity of operation is key to reliability.
- FEDCO units require no additional instrumentation or valves. Expect trouble-free integration with your existing infrastructure.
- HPB units can be overhauled in as little as 15 minutes with nothing more than a single wrench.
- Changes in system conditions (such as flows and pressures) are easily accommodated.
Hotels and Resorts
- FEDCO pumps run much quieter than reciprocating pumps.
- FEDCO equipment requires no special training for its operation – employee turnover pose no problems.
- Pump and HPB bearings are water lubricated, completely eliminating the need to fuss with greases or other industrial lubricants.
- FEDCO units represent the smallest footprint in the industry.
Containerized and Portable Systems
- Military usage
- Ease of operation requires no specialized operator training.
- Passed rigorous military environmental, shock, and vibration tests.
- Freedom to use any chemical in your system.
- Cleaning regimen is not dictated by the HPB unlike a pressure exchanger system.
Marine and Offshore Applications
- Extremely compact HPB and pump package size.
- HPB adjusts to system conditions by itself – just push the system start!
- Low noise, vibration, and weight.
- Auxiliary valves, instruments, and pumps are not required with the HPB.
Power Plant Applications
- Highest reliability and longest complete ERD warranty.
- No brine / feed mixing for lowest TDS permeate.
- Operating in conventional and nuclear power facilities.
- Available in duplex and super duplex SS.
- Record-breaking turbocharger efficiency
- Lowest CAPEX of any ERD.
- Longest standard warranty.
- Lowest Life Cycle Cost (LCC.)
- Used in SWRO plants exceeding 200,000 m3/d.
- Fedco High Pressure Pump
- High Pressure Pump Indonesia / Pompa Tekanan Tinggi
- Mesin Air Minum Dalam Kemasan AMDK
- Reverse Osmosis Indonesia – Reverse Osmosis System TWRO Indonesia,BWRO Indonesia,SWRO Indonesia
- Sea Water RO – SWRO Indonesia
- Water Filter
Mesin Air Minum Dalam Kemasan AMDK
Mesin Air Minum Dalam Kemasan AMDK Standar BPOM RI SNI ISO
Reverse Osmosis Seawater, RO Sea water,RO Airlaut ,Pengolahan Air laut
Sea Water RO - SWRO Indonesia
Seawater Desalination RO Systems Indonesia
Reverse Osmosis RO Air Laut – SeaWater RO-SWRO
Informasi Lengkap Reverse Osmosis Di indonesia
Water Filter Indonesia – Filter Air
REVERSE OSMOSIS RO INDONESIA WATTECH
Reverse Osmosis Indonesia|Wattech WRO – 8H
Reverse Osmosis RO Untuk Rumah Tangga
Interpump High Presurre Pump For Sea water RO